BrainBox is a fun memory and observation card game which tests your eye for detail. What can you remember in just 10 seconds? This world cities edition of the game features metropolises from; Africa, Asia, Europe & The Americas.
BrainBox World Cities contains 55 game cards with cities from across the planet; Athens to Auckland, Lagos to London and Manila to Mexico City. Each card features hand drawn illustrations which bring to life the city with details of; the culture, landmarks, history and more.
The game will help children learn about world around them while also developing the cognitive skills of observation and memory recall, foundations of life-long learning.
- Features the; events, landmarks & people of world cities to test your memory and observation
- 440 individual questions ensure you'll enjoy the game time and time again
- One or more players will enjoy a game in around 10 minutes with rapid turn based gameplay
- Fun & educational for kids, developing the skills needed for life-long learning
- Game contains: 55x game cards, 1x rules card, 1x 8-sided die, 1x ten second timer